My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wife Accepted.... I'm Still Debating.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Are there not female auxiliaries for the appendant bodies on the mainstream side? @Ripcord22A and @Bloke when I stated ignorant earlier, I was more so talking about the gentleman saying demeanor towards things like using PHA and mess in the same breathe and calling something evil just by reading the name. So I'm guessing I should have said saying things that are uncalled for instead of being ignorant.
We have OES and amaranth but as far as I know those are the only ones that accept females

R

Roscoe Urson

Do OES or don't do it. With PH, it seems a little weird. Not based on any Christian principles like regular Masonic Eastern Star should be. It's a big pill to swallow and it might taste bad. Truth usually hurts eh.

R

Roscoe Urson

The only ladies "auxiliary" I'm aware of on the GL-State side is the Beauceant group (ladies of Knights Templar). My lack of awareness doesn't mean they don't exist, though.

We would have to go way out of state to join that bunch, unfortunately.

R

Roscoe Urson

Are there not female auxiliaries for the appendant bodies on the mainstream side? @Ripcord22A and @Bloke when I stated ignorant earlier, I was more so talking about the gentleman saying demeanor towards things like using PHA and mess in the same breathe and calling something evil just by reading the name. So I'm guessing I should have said saying things that are uncalled for instead of being ignorant.

Kinda like, tie instead of bow-tie.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Do OES or don't do it. With PH, it seems a little weird. Not based on any Christian principles like regular Masonic Eastern Star should be. It's a big pill to swallow and it might taste bad. Truth usually hurts eh.

Do you know this or are you making assumptions? Everything I've read about PHA OES mirrors the state version.

R

Roscoe Urson

Does it really matter? I comes down to a personal decision. Don't listen to group of people you don't know.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor

UMMMMM how do you know this? I know some PHA OES Masons that have sat in our OES and vice versa and while there are small nuanciace like in every different jurisdiction they are pretty much the same.

Would daughters of the nile be in this group?

UMMM NO. Like I stated earlier Daughters of the Nile are the Ladies Shrine.

Kinda like, tie instead of bow-tie.

What?

Yep. It's out there, look around. I had to.

out there? Ill take first hand accounts over whats "out there" anyday. If you go off of whats "out there" then us Masons worship the devil and ride goats and have weird orgies!

Does it really matter? I comes down to a personal decision. Don't listen to group of people you don't know.
It does matter cause your spewing nonsense. If you don't think that regular PHA GLs are real Masonry you need to keep that to yourself as 99% of the members here want full recognition between PHA and the GLs of State.

It's all good. Couldn't get the PR group off the softball field.

Why did you reply to your own post? what are you talking about!?

R

Roscoe Urson

Daughters of ISIS not of the Nile. No Masons I know of wear fezzes in lodge. That is a Shriner thing. I mean fezzes with the Square and Compass. Like I said, irregular Masonry. That was all I was talking about. I've been around this all my life. Quite exposed to it in my younger life. I knew a lot of men and women that were of regular regime.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
0dbc4cd6967f51ddd8c7ca539d704328.jpg

Bloke

Premium Member
Rip... I'll leave this one to you
*waves goodbye to friend laughing and waving as me moves very quickly away.... *

MasonicAdept

Premium Member

You are definitely not in tune with the OES of PHA, especially if you're saying that the OES of PHA isn't based on "Christian" Principles (more properly Judeo-Christian).
You haven't really been exposed to the philosophy.
I am going to post your statement in a Facebook group called, OES Boot Camp, just to watch it get eaten...

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
The only ladies "auxiliary" I'm aware of on the GL-State side is the Beauceant group (ladies of Knights Templar). My lack of awareness doesn't mean they don't exist, though.
Social Order of the Beauceant
Ladies Oriental Shrine
Daughters of the Nile
White Shrine of Jerusalem
OES
Amaranth.

R

Roscoe Urson

You are definitely not in tune with the OES of PHA, especially if you're saying that the OES of PHA isn't based on "Christian" Principles (more properly Judeo-Christian).
You haven't really been exposed to the philosophy.
I am going to post your statement in a Facebook group called, OES Boot Camp, just to watch it get eaten...

My point was that there is a daughters of isis. I wasnt sure nor did I care which this or that it was part of. It sounded bad. Pure and simple. This antipsychotic is supposed to help me gather myself but fails sometimes. Post that too.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
But ur post was that it was the OES of PH. Its not. ISIS was a promenant female figure in Egypt. The Shrine is based on Egyptian lore.....

As for ur meds i honestly hope u get it figured out. Also im just curious did you tell ur lodge that ur on those types of meds when u petitioned?

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Don't let a modern group of fanatics corrupt an ancient goddess's name in your mind. Compartmentalize these things.