My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happens to the rejected candidate?

livelifewell2726

Good day to all, I am a petitioner, I was black balled 3 times, until now I really don't know why what is the reason behind, with all respect to you sirs, I seek guidance on what to do...thank you

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Really, you need to follow up with the grand lodge where you petitioned and the men who signed your petition.
Good day to all, I am a petitioner, I was black balled 3 times, until now I really don't know why what is the reason behind, with all respect to you sirs, I seek guidance on what to do...thank you

livelifewell2726

I did a follow up sir, but all they say that it was just natural, I asked them if there is someone that I might have offended before I knocked, but they seem to not know also, as of now sir I am not in my home country, I was thinking if it's possible to knock to other lodges, thank you

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
1680987630957.png