My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serious problem

Keith C

What GL are you under?

At least here in PA you do not pay per degree, you pay a one time fee before being entered, in our lodge it is $350.00, after that you pay yearly dues. If you do not pay your dues, and do not contact the Secretary for relief or to demit in good standing you are suspended and must pay the past due dues in order to be reinstated.

To me it sounds like you owe past dues and are under suspension, thus technically you have no rights or privileges until you bring your dues up to date. It is likely if you had been proactive and kept the Secretary and WM up to date on your status when you were going through the issues, they would have given relief and you would not be in the status you currently are in.

Gavin2020

What GL are you under?

At least here in PA you do not pay per degree, you pay a one time fee before being entered, in our lodge it is $350.00, after that you pay yearly dues. If you do not pay your dues, and do not contact the Secretary for relief or to demit in good standing you are suspended and must pay the past due dues in order to be reinstated.

To me it sounds like you owe past dues and are under suspension, thus technically you have no rights or privileges until you bring your dues up to date. It is likely if you had been proactive and kept the Secretary and WM up to date on your status when you were going through the issues, they would have given relief and you would not be in the status you currently are in.
They we're very aware last summer I met with the WM 2 times. The secretary I assumed knew, but like
So from the time you were accepted & paid out was 6 months? Is ur lodge just that busy with degree work?

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app
So from the time you were accepted & paid out was 6 months? Is ur lodge just that busy with degree work?

Well I have to say yeah considering every meeting had one of the degrees.

And the past WM I did see 2 times but there's a new one and he moved, so I am not sure who else knew. I never asked the secretary till Thursday. I'm waiting on his response.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
They we're very aware last summer I met with the WM 2 times. The secretary I assumed knew, but like

Well I have to say yeah considering every meeting had one of the degrees.

And the past WM I did see 2 times but there's a new one and he moved, so I am not sure who else knew. I never asked the secretary till Thursday. I'm waiting on his response.
What GL are u in?

BullDozer Harrell

What GL are you under?

Brother i think you're speaking way ahead of what this guy has actually experienced yet.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I have serious problem, part of the problem is I can not ask anyone at my home Lodge .I believe a major violation has happened. I am a Master Mason. I would like to talk to a past Master, if possible, my email
Irishviking2020@protonmail.com
I just need some advice, I will explain more too the right person. Thanks again
In box me on this site, but if you do so, I will need to know your lodge and grand lodge.