My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regular Lodge in Qatar

Don knight

aside from PHA lodge inside US militaru base in qatar are there any regularly constituted lodge in qatar? Please help me i want to knock but in the philippines some lodge do not recognize PHA

MarkR

Premium Member
This is not a good time to be identifying lodges or Masons in the middle east. You could put people in serious danger.

Mike dc-m

I've just left Qatar after 2 years and after consulting with United Grand Lodge of England I was advices that there isn't any regular Masonry in Qatar and to be very cautious when discussing Masonry in Qatar.

cemab4y

Premium Member
I agree. As someone who has spent over twelve years working in various countries in the Mideast, I encourage anyone who visits this part of the world, to be very discreet and circumspect when discussing Masonry there. Masonry does exist in several countries with Muslim-majority populations. Just be careful.

R

Ressam

I agree. As someone who has spent over twelve years working in various countries in the Mideast, I encourage anyone who visits this part of the world, to be very discreet and circumspect when discussing Masonry there. Masonry does exist in several countries with Muslim-majority populations. Just be careful.

Greetings, Sir!
I agree! I agree! Difficult question! Difficult topic!
But why!
Is it because of ethnicity or is it because of faith?
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: