My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince Hall day

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
Today will be my first time going to PH day as a master mason , how many out there have been to this event in your jurisdiction and how did the event turn out?

mrpierce17

Premium Member
The service was a success and the history lecture was very interesting I didn't even know I could become a member of African Lodge #459 going to get started on the paper work ASAP ...keep traveling east P.H.A.mily

mraymc4

The service was a success and the history lecture was very interesting I didn't even know I could become a member of African Lodge #459 going to get started on the paper work ASAP ...keep traveling east P.H.A.mily

Enlighten me on becoming a member of African Lodge #459...

goldsquare

I did my first PH Day as a MM and its was fun. I had to give the occasion on the history of Prince Hall. Gained plenty of insight on the governance and establishment of Prince Hall Masonry. Still it surprises me when I go on Facebook and other discussion post boards and other Masons from other affiliations downplay PH Masonry as not being real. For those brothers need to seek light by reading and not following on heresy.

mrpierce17

Premium Member
Sent off my application to become a honorary member of Africa Lodge No. 459 , I think it's excellent we have the opportunity to gain honorary admission into the mother lodge that Prince Hall masonry was founded upon GOD bless Prince Hall masonry
S.M.I.B

Freeborn

Ours was Also a few weeks ago, turn out was not so great this year, but the light wAs great. Fellowship and refreshments

Bro. Hargrave Acacia #66 NC.

mrpierce17

Premium Member
Just came back I'm officially a honorary member of our mother Lodge African Lodge No . 459 this is a outstanding early Christmas present
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry1418092429.592552.jpg
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry1418092447.759301.jpg
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry1418092459.109856.jpg
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry1418092476.660961.jpg

Bro. Staton

I have not attend Prince Hall Day yet but I will be at next years event. Also for the African Lodge 459 do you have to pay a yearly due???

mrpierce17

Premium Member
No it's a one time fee of 100$ once duly elected as a member you have full rights and privileges as a member of African Lodge No.459 under there Constitution and bylaws this membership is enforced until you are no longer a member of a duly constituted regular Prince Hall Affiliated lodge

AndreAshlar

No it's a one time fee of 100$ once duly elected as a member you have full rights and privileges as a member of African Lodge No.459 under there Constitution and bylaws this membership is enforced until you are no longer a member of a duly constituted regular Prince Hall Affiliated lodge
This is the answer I needed. I have the application but I'm waiting on my dues card (not yet received) as I must include a copy with the application. I can't wait to get it all squared away.