My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleased to Meet You...

R.A.Burse

Greetings Brothers,

Just discovered this site and saw some familiar names so I knew it was a positive source of knowledge.

I am Bro. Robert A. Burse, Past Master and current Secretary of Centennial Lodge #4 PHA in Aurora, CO, owing allegiance to the MWPHGL of Colorado and Its Jurisdiction.

Centennial4pha.org
mwphglco.org

I tend to travel fairly often and am getting into the habit of visiting other jurisdictions' GL sessions so it would be great to meet faces behind the names if I'm ever in your area.

I hope to be able to contribute to the betterment of others on this site any way that I can.

Be Blessed!

bezobrazan

Pleasure to meet you brother and welcome aboard. A lot of good brothers here and a lot of good discussions.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Greetings Brothers,

Just discovered this site and saw some familiar names so I knew it was a positive source of knowledge.

I am Bro. Robert A. Burse, Past Master and current Secretary of Centennial Lodge #4 PHA in Aurora, CO, owing allegiance to the MWPHGL of Colorado and Its Jurisdiction.

Centennial4pha.org
mwphglco.org

I tend to travel fairly often and am getting into the habit of visiting other jurisdictions' GL sessions so it would be great to meet faces behind the names if I'm ever in your area.

I hope to be able to contribute to the betterment of others on this site any way that I can.

Be Blessed!

Greetings Brother Burse! Welcome to our community here.