My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passed to Fellowcraft

usar123

Passed to Fellowcraft last night along with my lodge brother (we were initiated together) and four brothers from a neighboring lodge. Great experience and the journey continues. I'm looking forward to the next phase of study. Be well and stay safe!
Congrats ! I always loved the FC degree !

flipster

During past years, only a few would join the practice. It's difficult to practice with several missing. Not so now. All showed and participated. It made the work nearly seamless start to finish. We have an EA in 3 weeks, and 2 MM in 4 weeks. The guys are getting some good work outs.

Keith C

We have a District School of Instruction each month as well as an evening at our Lodge where the Masonic Education Team works with Candidates in our ocial Hall and the rest of the Officers and other interested Brothers have Ritual Practice in the Lodge Room.

If we have a Degree coming up (Our Education / Practice night is a week before our typical Extra Meeting Night) then we will work on the Degree to be confered. If we do not have a Degree we will work on various aspects of Lodge Work such as Visitor Examination, Balloting, Election Balloting, Memorial Servce, Funeral Service, etc that Brothers moving through the Charis or desireing to meove through the chasirs can become proficient.

This Month I am confering 2 FC Degrees on the 23rd so that is what we will go over on the 16th.

flipster

I was surprised to have a message for two young men who want to discuss Masonry. They are both the grand children of Masons elsewhere. Oddly, one said he didn't know any Masons. I said I knew him, and I would be his grand dad would be doing cart wheels if he were to join.

usar123

This
During past years, only a few would join the practice. It's difficult to practice with several missing. Not so now. All showed and participated. It made the work nearly seamless start to finish. We have an EA in 3 weeks, and 2 MM in 4 weeks. The guys are getting some good work outs.
This is so true ! It’s so hard when you have missing pieces in degree work !