My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neglect of Duties?

Sirius

Im just practicing, I haven't had a 'my year' yet. For some reason it always comes out as a bad reminder of the line "... and one time at band camp..."

I figured you were joking. Speaking of which, "One time at bank camp"' reminds me of this story of something that happened my year...

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
never knew "Bank camp" got crazy I went to one and I missed all that just a bunch of stiffs. lol :)

JBD

Premium Member
Rhit - did it ever occur to you that it might have been you and not the Band Camp?

Sorry couldn't resist poking you with a stick and Hijacking Josh's thread again !

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Rhit - did it ever occur to you that it might have been you and not the Band Camp?

Sorry couldn't resist poking you with a stick and Hijacking Josh's thread again !

please let me clarify I have never attended band camp but have been to banK camp with a k and I was poke'n fun at sirius for the typo and I gotta tell you I would have much rather gone to band camp than bank camp.

p.s. I think steam might be coming out of Brother Josh's ears now his thread has been totally hijaked. lol :p

Sirius

So just to summarize, all lodge secretaries who go to band camp should be fired with the permission of the Grand Master.

Right?

Jamesb

So just to summarize, all lodge secretaries who go to band camp should be fired with the permission of the Grand Master.

Gives a whole new meaning to "tooting one's horn"