My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Emblems

JonBoy

Premium Member
My brethren my mother has the S&C blue slipper on her car as well as the blue slipper necklace that I have bought her

Bro. Jonathan

alaric357

I put one on my wifes car.weather is ok or not. id feel better if she had one incase she was in trouble, and a brother help her out.I don't think its a prob.untill GL says somthing or what not

Freemason Connect Mobile

kaveman

My mentor also has Masonic emblems on his own as well as his children's vehicles

Freemason Connect Mobile

Teergear67

I'm in Texas, I have the S & C emblem On my way! both my truck & my wife's car. I also have an ARMY decal on the bumper & the A is the S & C. It's ok to advertise.

My Freemasonry HD

Teergear67

ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry HD1380470620.170453.jpg

William R Teer Sr

Timothy Fleischer

I would hope that, if my wife were stuck on the side of the road, that it would not take a bumper sticker or decal that a Brother might notice to pull off the road to help her. After all, we are taught that our kindness is to extend to all mankind.

As men, we should be willing to pull off the road -- safely -- to offer aid and assistance to anyone stuck there in hopes that when we are the ones stuck those kindnesses will be extended to us.

A couple of times, I have doubled back to help someone, only to find that another Texan has beaten me to the punch.

Thulsa Doom

I have them on the back of my vehicles, quick story here according to what my wife told me. My wife was entering the hwy when a car behind her swerved onto the side of the road and drove past kicking up rocks. It then proceeded to brake check her several times... my kids were in the car. All of a sudden this big F350, the rancher ones with a fuel tank for a tool box, pulls up next to this guy who is harassing my wife and proceeds to push him onto the shoulder. The a$$hole car driver got the point and sped off. The F350 slowed down to ensure my wife was fine and then drove off.

The F350 had a square and compass on the back window. Do not know who this old country boy was but thank you brother.

I like hearing things like this. Brotherly love and aid in distress. Well done.

crono782

Premium Member
The blue slipper decals have been more difficult to find than s and c.

They have the blue slipper stickers for sale at the Dallas SR Cathedral's shop. I picked one up at the reunion this weekend for my wife's car for $1. If you'd like I can grab you one at the day 3.

rpbrown

Premium Member
On my wifes car, I have the blue slipper on the back glass on the drivers side and the S & C on the passengers side. In my truck, it's the opposite. S & C on drivers side an blue slipper on passenger side.

clydle

Seeing a disabled vehicle with square and compass would make me stop. I care not if it's my brother's wife, daughter, son,mother, or neighbor driving. Whomever it is belongs to a brother. My aid to them is aid to him same as if he were driving. Maybe more so for NOT being him. My brother who helps my wife in this context does me greater service than he knows.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

ThanatosTA

Premium Member
I would hope that, if my wife were stuck on the side of the road, that it would not take a bumper sticker or decal that a Brother might notice to pull off the road to help her. After all, we are taught that our kindness is to extend to all mankind.

As men, we should be willing to pull off the road -- safely -- to offer aid and assistance to anyone stuck there in hopes that when we are the ones stuck those kindnesses will be extended to us.

:14:
Well said and spot on.