My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this inappropriate for me

LK600

Premium Member
I was thinking the same thing jc....also i personally would get rid of the symbol @ the bottom of the square as its AASR, 14° not blue lodge

I can tell you the reason I added the letter (symbol) had nothing to due with the 14°, but probably along the same lines that it is used though. Having said that, I guess it's a moot point seeing that it is intended to be a Masonic personal graphic (maybe it's placement should be removed). ;)

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I can tell you the reason I added the letter (symbol) had nothing to due with the 14°, but probably along the same lines that it is used though. Having said that, I guess it's a moot point seeing that it is intended to be a Masonic personal graphic (maybe it's placement should be removed). ;)
As you said...its a personal graphic....we were just discussing changes WE would make

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Ill have to get back with you on this. I can think of possible placement issues or the radiance beams having issues. I'll look into to it. Thanks!

It's not an issue, per se, merely the alignment of the lodge.
It's no big deal, just my own compass rise spinning in my head.

LK600

Premium Member
As you said...its a personal graphic....we were just discussing changes WE would make

Absolutely, and the "we" being you guys whose opinions I greatly value. I was explaining my thought process in why I placed it, and not why I disagree with you or anyone else. I only know what I know, and in some areas, my knowledge is extremely lacking. :)

LK600

Premium Member
It's not an issue, per se, merely the alignment of the lodge.
It's no big deal, just my own compass rise spinning in my head.
Well, if something on it is incorrect (in any way), than that would be a big deal to me lol. Any suggestions (if possible) would be welcomed.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
In my mind the point in a circle with the lines up with the lodge, thereby putting E at the top of the image. Like I said, a little, personal thing.

GKA

Premium Member
It is easy to get caught up in the secrecy and mystery of Freemasonry, but please remember that the most powerfull item that you can take from it is your experience and it is that experience which defines you as a Mason, not your knowledge

LK600

Premium Member
It is easy to get caught up in the secrecy and mystery of Freemasonry, but please remember that the most powerfull item that you can take from it is your experience and it is that experience which defines you as a Mason, not your knowledge
Thank you for the advise. It is definitely something I should remember.

Reactions: GKA