My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm being raised April 5th

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
So happy to announce that on the 15th of April I will be raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason ...not to mention going to this years grand session the following week I look forward to meeting many of my Florida P.H.A. brethren ..its been a long time making God keep me steadfast .S.M.I.B.

Bro.R.Pierce
Friendly Lodge #436 F&.A.M.
M.W.U.G.L.of.FL , P.H.A

dfreybur

Premium Member
Going to GL a week after being raised. Excellent! Go to the events but a lot of the best stuff is brothers from around the state sitting around over coffee or beer telling about what worked and what didn't in their year.

Dpranch11

Congratulations! Wonderful experience and good luck on your future travels through the craft. Pikes Peak Lodge #5 F.&A.M.(PHA/MM) #milehighsalute#

Last edited:

mrpierce17

Premium Member
2 days left until im raised I was told I would have to feed the goat hopefully he likes fast food because I will be going straight from work to my raising but nevertheless I will make sure he gets fed

Bro.R.Pierce
M.W.U.G.L.of.FL , P.H.A

mrpierce17

Premium Member
Update our meeting last Saturday was cancelled due to illness and death of a brothers family member .. .we will be holding a meeting tonight in witch I and another brother will be raised to the sublime degree of master mason

Bro.R.Pierce
M.W.U.G.L.of.FL , P.H.A

mrpierce17

Premium Member
Guess we going to try this again tomorrow night .....maybe the third time really is the charm