My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best wife in the world alert!!!!!

THemenway

My wife just switched us to Direct TV and got me the NFL Sunday Ticket for FREE!!!!!
Tomorrow is my installation date. I'm not sure she knows what she got herself in to!

THemenway

No sir, not yet.
I had planned on attending the lodge during last month to meet more of the men and be able to get signatures on my petition.
My wife had to have a hysterectomy with only 2 weeks notice. We had to prepare to take off for her surgery on 08/29. Work was crazy to say the least!
She is doing fine now, so I will be making it to the lodge starting this Monday and hopefully have my petition turned in the first Thursday of October.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Take care of your wife. She needs more than you think right now. Enjoy the NFL. And, oh by the way, get ready for the ride of your life once that petition is voted on.

Damn boys, I miss those "fires of spring!"

just another ole cajun boy ... jwhoff

:sad:

p.s.

I'm so damn old ... I don't even remember why I'm paying for all this stuff!

Last edited:

THemenway

I'm ready!
My wife is doing well, my house is in order, got back to church today, and I'm visiting the lodge tomorrow night.
(I do kind of miss having access to that morphine drip button she was hooked up to in the hospital, LOL)

jwhoff

Premium Member
About five weeks ago I discovered the total bless of morphine. I was in the emergency room with my first-ever fistfight with a kidney stone. After about three hours of fighting off four or five nurses they managed to hook me up to an IV. I saw the syringe and felt the stuff move three or four inches up my arm. Next thing I knew it I felt an eye-dropper drop or two hit the kidney on the other side of my body. Then pure euphoria!

The next thing that crossed my mind was "What am I gripping for!" WOW! Gentlemen, that's some good stuff!

:49: :crying: :001_unsure: :40: :lol: ...

Last edited:

K.S.

What a transition!

That transition from the NFL Direct ticket to a morphine drip made me laugh. -been there.
I'm glad to hear that your wife is doing well. My family and I have had more than our share of misfortunes the past several years, so much so, that I had to stop going to lodge and shelve some other activities. Things are turning around, and as a rusty fellowcraft, I contacted my lodge and let them know that I am more than ready to come back. I think they may have forgotten about me, but I am excited about getting back. It's been too long.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

jwhoff

Premium Member
Re: What a transition!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Brother, DO NOT WORRY! Those brothers down at lodge have been thinking about you, I assure you. Folks drift in and out as time, family, and job allow. Remember the obligation which assures you it will not interfear. The WM and secretary will get you back in the good graces and you'll be back on your way.

Let us know how easy you do fine it to get back in the grove. And ... hang on. You ain't seen nutt'N yet!

:22:

p.s. we are quite a flock of transitory fowl around here.

K.S.

Thanks brother, I'm in California. I didn't realize this IPhone app was a Texas masons app, I hope you don't mind me hanging around chatting it up with you guys. Enjoy your weekend!