My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Astral Projection!

Winter

Premium Member
None of the appendant bodies of Freemasonry to my knowledge offer astral projection. However, a Masonic-like institution formed by Freemasons does offer astral projection. Travelling brethren should at least have the option of exploring such concepts in a Masonic-like setup. The institution in question was established by Master Masons in good standing so I see no reason why this option should not be presented to the inquisitive brethren.
It is clear from your other post that these topics are of great interest to you and that's fine. Discuss away. But the Golden Dawn is not an Appendant Body or associated with Freemasonry in any way. The fact that the founders were Masons and use Masonic style workings does not make our organizations connected in any way.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
That is a different issue. You replied to a post asking for an appendant body. Golden Dawn is not an appendant body. You know that.
None of the appendant bodies of Freemasonry to my knowledge offer astral projection. However, a Masonic-like institution formed by Freemasons does offer astral projection. Travelling brethren should at least have the option of exploring such concepts in a Masonic-like setup. The institution in question was established by Master Masons in good standing so I see no reason why this option should not be presented to the inquisitive brethren.

Winter

Premium Member
I replied to a post about Astral Projection. The fact that none of the appendant bodies practice it should not stop us from exploring other Masonic-like institutions that do so.
As Brother Glen said, That is a different issue. You replied to a post asking for an appendant body. Golden Dawn is not an appendant body. You gave factually incorrect information and when corrected you're claiming you are just saying it should be discussed.
Screenshot_20220817-110851_Chrome.jpg

Winter

Premium Member
This thread, and not particularly the post asking for appendant bodies that practice astral projection, is about Astral Projection, in relation to Freemasonry.
You absolutely will not admit that you posted factually incorrect information and were called on it, will you?

Winter

Premium Member
don't think Freemasonry has anything to do with Astral Projection. If people want to study it there are better organizations that focus on things like that. Trying to shoehorn it in to Freemaosnry just doesn't work in my opinion.