My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Grand communication meeting

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Who's going to grand communication and would like to meet up for adult beverages at crickets or some other hangout. The icepocolipse kept me from meeting a few that met last year.... I hope that doesn't happen this year....

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
I will be there this year, but I will be driving up early Saturday morning and returning that evening. I didn't get my room stuff taken care of early enough. I wanted to be there to pick up my Vangard award, but I hear that those are being presented Thursday and I can't get off work for that...

Y'all have fun, see you all Saturday!

rpbrown

Premium Member
I plan on driving down early Saturday morning and coming back as soon as communication is over. I have to be at my oldest daughters birthday dinner Saturday night

JJones

I live 30 min away now so I guess I have no excuse barring another snowmageddon. If you guys decide on a time and place then I'll try and be there. :)

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Well, let's try ONE MORE TIME to meet @ Cricket's- 9:00pm Friday on the balcony.

Bro. Stewart- you want me to pick up your award for you? ;-)

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Sorry, guys- had to bow out. Got sick last Sunday evening & have gotten progressively worse through this morning. I'm beginning to think I'm going to live instead of being afraid I would, but still not good enough to tolerate a 4 hour trip. Y'all have fun & solve all our problems up there!

JJones

I'm bringing my dad so I probably won't be there late enough to meet at Cricket's. Hopefully I'll still see some of you guys there though. :)

bupton52

Premium Member
Sorry, guys- had to bow out. Got sick last Sunday evening & have gotten progressively worse through this morning. I'm beginning to think I'm going to live instead of being afraid I would, but still not good enough to tolerate a 4 hour trip. Y'all have fun & solve all our problems up there!

Get well Brother Bill!!

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
OK sounds like we will officially try again next year.....I hope everybody gets to feeling better and everything else goes better.....