Bro. Paul, got the message and I put the date on my calendar. No need to worry about anything. Depending on whether the wife and kid come with me, we will make plans accordingly. With my wife everything is subject to change, so that will be a game time decision. There's a strong chance we will just come up that morning. I have done it several times for cattle sales at Camp Cooley, its not a bad drive for us. I am going to try to get my mother to come as well. Whichever way it falls, I will let you know soon.