My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Ring

crono782

Premium Member
All pretty sharp. Not a fan of #3, by that's just because I don't like lettering on rings. Oh just a quick detail, on #2, that's also a level, not pillars, just looks different. ;)

My Freemasonry

amhdive

I like the color and look of #3 but I agree the lettering detracts from it so I would have to say #1.

My Freemasonry

Pscyclepath

Premium Member
I have a nice little signet ring, purchased a few months after I was raised, but what I wear on a routine basis these days is my 14th Degree ring... plain, simple, classy, and with a little story behind it ;-)

BrinkJ

ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry1385663899.907493.jpg

ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry1385663914.193532.jpg

Just a couple I've had my eye on buying from

www.gordonsmasonicrings.com

Bro John
MM, Elmore Lodge #30

Freemason Connect Mobile

Txmason

@psycyclepath

Bro. Where can I get a 14th degree ring? I got one when I went the through the degrees. I'd ideally like to have a Scottish rite ring. Any suggestions?

"Without exertion there can be no progress." Bear Grylls

MarkR

Premium Member
@psycyclepath

Bro. Where can I get a 14th degree ring? I got one when I went the through the degrees. I'd ideally like to have a Scottish rite ring. Any suggestions?

"Without exertion there can be no progress." Bear Grylls
The best range of prices is from Fratline: http://www.fratline.net/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=64_71

Another good source: http://www.joyjewelers.com/modules/...cts_id=30748&gclid=CLKywLKuibsCFSJlMgodoGMATw

Also, you can almost always find them on eBay.

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
ActSpzw.jpg

Here is my ring. Tungsten Carbide and the tools are hard to discern if you wish to run silent in the public's eye yet wear a ring to remind yourself of your obligation to the Craft.

Besides, you can tell most masons will try to glimpse a look at a ring worn on the right hand of any man so be on the look out for potential brothers sneaking a peak. (Usually non masons will consider it jewelery and not pay it a second look. It may be me and my newness to the craft, but I find myself trying to identify another as a mason if I see a ring worn on the right hand.)

Last edited:

jimbo

Yes, indeed, that is a very unique ring Ed. I like that style very much!

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

jimbo

I didn't scroll up far enough! I really like yours as well Steve. I like the subtle symbols on it. That's really more my speed, I've never been one for making a big statement. I won't wear shirts with anyone's company logos or interests. A little weird I guess, but I figure we all have our quirks :)! Really nice design.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

BigDre357

It is official as of 12/21/2013 .....

Illus. Bro. Drennon P.M. 32°

Attachments

• 1387936159836.jpg
    1387936159836.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 488