My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What office for 2001-12?

Ashlar

As a dual member of two lodges I will once again be elected Master (in Dec.) in my Mother lodge and either JW or SW in my other lodge (also in Dec.) . Along with High Priest in my Chapter and Worthy Patron (several years in a row) in my OES Chapter .

Yes , I am a glutten for punishment .

JBD

Premium Member
Master of Gonzales No. 30

Blake - congratulations! Enjoy your year it goes by really fast!

In Cooke-Peavy #1162 I have succeeded in being elected JrPM - don't know what role I might be appointed to yet
In Panther City #1183, if tradition holds - WM

This year I have been WM, SW, High Priest in my Chapter, TIM in my Council and an officer in the Commandery.
I will say it for you all - "ARE YOU NUTS?" - I don't think I started off the year that way, but now, who knows :)

Looking forward to a more normal year.

Congratulations to everyone who has been or will be elected or appointed to serve the Fraternity.

Last edited:

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
You expect a normal year as WM especially in a booming lodge like Panther City, um good luck on that one. ;)

JBD

Premium Member
You expect a normal year as WM especially in a booming lodge like Panther City, um good luck on that one. ;)

Yeah but the deal is with that Lodge there is more depth of talent, experience and resourses. I have about a total of 37 people who are taking leadership roles either as officers, committe chairs or committee members. That is a HUGE difference.

We are going to do many things this year and not all of them are related to what we normally do the most work in. The SW and I have this set for at least 2 years. Looking forward to it.

Come visit, we have room in the peanut gallery for you.

David Duke

Premium Member
Officially elected Secretary last night, I've assumed the duties for the last 10 months since the passing of Bro. Richard Smith so it should be a pretty smooth transition. One good thing though is I'll finally get to sign things, I was Sr. Steward and couldn't be named ProTem Secretary so the WM had to appoint another brother to fill the chair although I was doing the work and I had to wait until we could get together to sign different documents.

Good luck to all the officers in their new positions this coming year.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Yeah but the deal is with that Lodge there is more depth of talent, experience and resourses. I have about a total of 37 people who are taking leadership roles either as officers, committe chairs or committee members. That is a HUGE difference.

We are going to do many things this year and not all of them are related to what we normally do the most work in. The SW and I have this set for at least 2 years. Looking forward to it.

Come visit, we have room in the peanut gallery for you.

I plan on visiting a SM at Panther City this year because I am embarresd to say I have never been to one. I have helped with many degrees but never been to my roommates Stated Meeting!