My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

week 1

LukeD

Although it is not officially over, Recon got punched in the jejunum, and lost. Just thought I would do a little victory posting.

owls84

Premium Member
Yeah I saw a post about the Houston Defense and thought I would point out they did as good as my Philly D but not as good as the Baltimore D. Overall I did great but lost my ESPN game because I missed the fact that Hartley (NO-K) was moved from questionable to out. Last I checked I lost by a couple of points so I blame me.

Christopher Parker

Yeah I saw a post about the Houston Defense and thought I would point out they did as good as my Philly D but not as good as the Baltimore D. Overall I did great but lost my ESPN game because I missed the fact that Hartley (NO-K) was moved from questionable to out. Last I checked I lost by a couple of points so I blame me.

It was me that posted about the Texans Defense... and you ended up beating me for the week.

owls84

Premium Member
Man I was looking at my Yahoo! line up for this week and man I took a beating when it comes to nicks and bruises. It will be interesting to say the least on who I am going to field on Sunday.