My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waiting for the Ballot.

jmflores

My interviews are over and they turned out great, now I am patiently awaiting the Ballot and the results, the next two weeks will be hard but I will diligently await the Stated meeting while I will try to keep busy reading about Freemasonry, Zaden will be also waiting alongside myself. I'm sure all will go well.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Bro Darren

Premium Member
Awesome. I am in the same position but I have a 3 month wait for the vote and then 1 month after that for initiation. Oh it's going to be a LONG 4 months for me.

Lowcarbjc

Thank you. Probably by tomorrow or in next few days. Charged my phone fully in case I get phoned later lol, don't want to miss it! :)

Freemason Connect Mobile

jmflores

Thank you. Probably by tomorrow or in next few days. Charged my phone fully in case I get phoned later lol, don't want to miss it! :)

Freemason Connect Mobile

Brother how did your ballot go?? Hope for the best.

Freemason Connect HD

Lowcarbjc

It went well thank you and I am getting initiated tomorrow (Saturday) at 11am under the GLSA (Grand Lodge of South Africa). Very much looking forward to it!!

Freemason Connect HD