My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waco,TX

TheThumbPuppy

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact wemmons@wacotrib.com or call 254-757-5757 or 800-678-8742.

Chaz

It's a majestic building and the museum is topnotch! The library has a large, excellent selection as well.

jermy Bell

I briefly read the article, and I thought it was kinda funny, but not, that this gem is hiding in plain sight. My mother lodge where I was raised sits in the middle of town, right next to city hall and the post office. Has been there 90 years, and a lot of people had no idea that it is a masonic lodge. Last year it was made a historic landmark. I guess you see what you want. To see