My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urgent enquiry. Please help.

LukeNic

Please can anyone give me a contact telephone number/email address, for:
Plantagenet Lodge No. 1454 in Albany, WA?
The website UGLE does not have a contact number. I urgently need to contact the lodge in Western Australia. Thank you

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Copied from the other topic you asked in:

So on the assumption that you have already checked in your local telephone directory it appears there are no publicly available contact details for this Lodge. This will be because this is a Lodge that operates independently and deals direct with HQ in London as there is no District Grand Lodge (which would have public contact information) in between and the only contact is through the bloke who volunteers to be the Secretary and who probably doesn't want his telephone number out where every nutjob going can start giving him a call after a few bevvies.

If you're sure you want to try to join the only English Lodge for hundreds (probably thousands) of miles around it's going to make things a bit more tricky for you as you will need to go to the Masonic Hall in Albany to see if there is any contact information posted up on the door or a notice board. Just in case there isn't you should write a letter addressed to the Secretary (detailing who you are, where you live, what you do for a living and importantly why you want to join that Lodge) that you can post through the front door in case there aren't any details and if they're interested they'll contact you.

Last edited:

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Just to add: as a non-member of that Lodge and obviously not knowing any of the members illustrates that you have no "urgent" need to talk to them.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Please can anyone give me a contact telephone number/email address, for:
Plantagenet Lodge No. 1454 in Albany, WA?
The website UGLE does not have a contact number. I urgently need to contact the lodge in Western Australia. Thank you
hmmm...

A simple search would have provide to you the following link:

Winter

Premium Member
I reported the spam, but nothing happened. If they need another moderator, I'll volunteer. I mod a couple of different boards.
We have 5 members here listed as staff, but besides Blake, I can't remember any of them being active in a while.

Premium Member
We have 5 members here listed as staff, but besides Blake, I can't remember any of them being active in a while.
If that is the case, count me in for volunteering to help Tyle this site. While I may not have posted much here (yet), I appreciate the forum and would be more than happy to help in some way to keep it as safe a space as possible.

Winter

Premium Member
Is Bro. Bowden looking for help?
I haven't seen any notice asking. I think it was a random comment. This site has always been pretty light on moderation. With the low post count lately that's not really an issue. The loonies never stay long.