My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travel to jersey

brother blaine

I'm taking a trip to jersey if anyone can get me in touch with a brother from the linwood New Jersey lodge thank you brothers

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
I'm in Mariners Lodge in Barnegat which is about 30 miles north. I do not know anyone from Linwood. I'm assuming youre speaking of Justice Lodge 285?

Here is their website.

http://www.mastermason.com/23rdmasonicdistrict/index_files/Justice.htm

After looking at this, I'm not sure how current that web page is. I'm thinking it is old because the grand master listed is from 2010ish.

The meeting night is the 3rd Wednesday of the month. I'm assuming the time is 730 as that seems to be the norm for most lodges in my area.

Show up around 6ish and speak to their SD or Tiler.

You can also try the emails listed on the website. While the secretary might not be the secretary anymore I'm sure he can point you towards whomever is.

Last edited:

chrmc

If you have time go visit the Grand Lodge of New York down on 23rd street. Pretty impressive building.

brother blaine

Yea I grew up in jersey but moved to Louisiana which is where I received my charges but I returned for a visit and wanted to travel alittle

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App