My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saudi Arabia Secrete Lodges?

swarmingthoughts

Hello,
I am well aware that freemasonry is banned in Saudi Arabia, however, there has to be a way to join and become a freemason. Please, if you can help with any info you know, I’d appreciate that. I‘m located in Riyadh.

swarmingthoughts

And yeah, would me saying that I’m a 100% reliable and trust worthy in order to get some useful info about lodges in KSA? Because I’m,

Winter

Premium Member
And yeah, would me saying that I’m a 100% reliable and trust worthy in order to get some useful info about lodges in KSA? Because I’m,
The same thing said by every secret police hunting down subversive groups. You will 100% not get any assistance here in joining Freemasonry in a country that has banned it.

swarmingthoughts

I mean.. yeah you got a point.
isn’t there any method pf your choose to confirm my seriousness? I’m a 21 year old medical student and that’s all what’s about me. I can confirm that with legal documents to you if that helps.

Winter

Premium Member
Move to a country that allows Freemasonry. That is your only option. Not a single person here can help you join Freemasonry. You have to meet and get to know the Brothers where you will join. That is the only way to join.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
No Freemasonry practised in KSA, Freemasons may pass through the country and may even work there but there are no Lodges there for you to join.

Chris H

It wouldn’t be much fun being the only Mason in a country either. One of the most enjoyable parts is meeting other masons in your lodge regularly and visiting other lodges.