My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-entry into londge

Waynebel63

Hello my name Wayne an I joined about 25yrs ago in Ma. Do to moving to Ky and work I've not been to lodge in many years. My question is how can I find out if I still can attend lodge? I have found a lodge near me.

Winter

Premium Member
If you are current on your dues, you can attend Lodge. If you are not current then that is the first thing you need to address and become a dues paying member in good standing. Contact the Secretary of your home Lodge and let them know you want to reactivate your membership. You were likely suspended NPD (non payment of dues).

Bloke

Premium Member
And if you don't have the contacts of the Secretary, write to the Grand Lodge and request them.
I wish you every success in rejoining the Craft.

Armando Cobarrubio

Hello my name Wayne an I joined about 25yrs ago in Ma. Do to moving to Ky and work I've not been to lodge in many years. My question is how can I find out if I still can attend lodge? I have found a lodge near me.
Go in , meet our brothers in that lodge ,with a up to date dues card , we are allowed to attend lodge at any location.
I believe with respect to our brothers we should always seek out other lodges and feel welcome .