My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleased to be here! So mote it be!

Bloke

Premium Member
My Grand Lodge is better, Modern Free and Accepted Masons of the Universe, Supreme Grand Lodge.

Still, if that history page is correct, it is over 100 years old. I must go back and refresh my memory on these sorts of GLs, but it's nor really an issue here.. I'd be surprised if we had more than 10 clandestine or irregular lodges on the whole continent.. (I don't count Le Droit Humain in those categories).

@Jonathanwwhite - would I be able to ask if you pay Grand Lodge Fees and how much ? Mine are $136 AUD per year..

Keith C

would I be able to ask if you pay Grand Lodge Fees and how much ? Mine are $136 AUD per year..
Bro Bloke: Just a question prompted by your question. Do you pay Grand Lodge fees in addition to your Local Lodge dues?

Bloke

Premium Member
Bro Bloke: Just a question prompted by your question. Do you pay Grand Lodge fees in addition to your Local Lodge dues?
Yes. We charge by the mile, the father you are from the GL Bunker on the home planet, the less it costs. The subscription from Earth is a killer :)
Heeheeeheeheheheehe..