My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Permission to Come Aboard?

WheatBarley

Happy to be here! I'm a 27 year-old military officer, currently in the process of petitioning a lodge here in Colorado, where I'm currently stationed. I've considered becoming a Mason for many years, and now that my career has settled down a bit, and I have the time and money to devote to Masonic endeavors, I'm excited to begin my Masonic journey.

Grand Lodge of Colorado requires men to live in the state for six months, as well as to know at least one Master Mason from the lodge he's petitioning for six months, so I'm getting to know the members of the lodge I hope to join, and trying to be involved with whatever events the lodge has which are open to the public, such as they are in times of Covid.

All that to say, I'm happy to be here and looking forward to learning lots as I try to patiently await officially petitioning.