My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I saw a video today that someone made and when he got to Hell he was greeted by Hussein, Hitler, and the Devil and he got his virgins alright, they were all pigs.

Bro. Bennett

Premium Member
Well, I finally heard some good news; The muslim cleric, Mowydown Desalad (mow down the salad) admitted today that the translation in which the faith of Islam depends upon for their Quran was wrong in promising 72 Virgins for every Marter, it should have read 72 Vegans....

Bro. Bennett

Premium Member
Either way Bill, I went to the bar this morning and ordered an Osama.. 2 shots followed by a splash of water...

MikeMay

Premium Member
All the talk about 72 virgins...they really should have thought that one through a little better....

From the Family Guy...
72-virgins-family-guy.jpg

72virgins1.jpg

Last edited:

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Meh, in all actuality, the Qur'an doesn't really mention that much about 72 virgins... that's more of a westernization and a radicalization... so he might have really have thought that, but more likely, he didn't. It's funny, though.

Stephen

I love this picture! It's from the front of a t-shirt.

Attachments

• image-3278733436.jpg
    image-3278733436.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 379

Bro.BruceBenjamin

Premium Member
The mindset of most of the people in my section is that Bin Laden is a small piece. They argue mostly about thousands of people being much worse then Bin Laden waiting to gain power.

MikeMay

Premium Member
The mindset of most of the people in my section is that Bin Laden is a small piece. They argue mostly about thousands of people being much worse then Bin Laden waiting to gain power.

And that can be a scary thought, Bin Laden we knew about even though he probably has been a small piece of the puzzle for a very long time...those who could possibly follow we might not know as much about, but one thing I do know...they won't have Bin Laden's money to support their cause.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
And that can be a scary thought, Bin Laden we knew about even though he probably has been a small piece of the puzzle for a very long time...those who could possibly follow we might not know as much about, but one thing I do know...they won't have Bin Laden's money to support their cause.

Yea, that is something that a lot of folks really didn't take into consideration. He funded a lot of different things and people. Without him in the picture and the money gone, hopefully it does put a large hole into what ever is left. Then again, as brutal and savage as most of these people are, you really can't call them complete morons. So, lets hope that he didn't have most of money tucked away somewhere for someone else to have access to it in the event of this situation.

Only time will tell if this will fizzle out or not. Sad to say, if everyone that was ever associated with Bin Laden were gone, all this violent radical crap wouldn't stop completely. Still going to be pockets of things happening here and there. My nine year old daughter today asked me why there are wars. I explained to her the best I could. She told me she doesn't want there to be any more wars. I told her that I will pray that there aren't anymore so that she don't have to ever hear about them again except in her history books. Bout teared me up cause I hope that she really is proud of me for doing what I did (she says she is....lol) instead of being mad at me cause I volunteered to go to war. I gotta tell ya. Them little innocent kids we have know how to get us in the heart...lol