My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miles Austin

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hey guys in my Yahoo leauge and also in the Brothr Tim's ESPN league-

I got Miles Austin and wanting to trade him off before the trade deadline coming up on the 18th. He is hurt his girly little hamstring and is probably going to be out for a week or so, but will be back in good shape for the rest of the season and playoffs; barring anything else happening. So, he should be of good assistance for those of you that are needing another WR due to injuries or something. PM me on here or go straight into offering up a trade in either league. My other WRs are very consistent and he is just taking up room on my bench. If nobody wants him, then I will just keep him on my roster so nobody else can make use of him later on when he is healed up...hahahha

Figured I would post this here for a better chance for more guys to see it. I don't know how many of ya'll can actually get league mail or actually check the message boards as I skip all those in my other leagues too...lol

owls84

Premium Member
Really, you are trying to off load a busted Miles Austin and your justification is he may be good later? He has been out 3 times this year with his hamstring and it doesn't look like it will be going away. Miles is the Number 4 receiver this year even when he does play behind Robinson, Bryant, and Whitten. With the emergence of Murray he may get more catches than Austin. It was a nice try and I don't blame you but C'MON MAN!!

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hahaha I think that they were holding back on him and Bryant. The last couple of weeks they haven't really given either of them too much attention at all, and now Austin is hurt again. Lol I really do think that he has some value left for those guys that need a second or third WR. Hah I never said that he was top then and wasn't going to try to trade him for someone like that. I know that wouldn't have gone over well if I did try for that. He still has some juice left in him :)