My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michigan Grand Master Issues Follow Up Letter on Job's Daughters Situation

by Christopher Hodapp

MW Leonard K. Davis, Grand Master of the Grand Lodge F&AM of Michigan, issued a follow-up clarification letter on Tuesday regarding his Edict removing recognition of Job's Daughters International in his jurisdiction.

That Edict was issued last week, after the international-governing Grand Guardian Council revoked Michigan's Job's Daughters charter and took control of their assets. (See Grand Master Shuts Down Job's Daughters in Michigan on 3/27/23 HERE.)

In his letter, GM Davis explains:

"While it is true my edict says no Job's Daughters International Bethels could meet in a Masonic building, that does not mean I am banning YOU. the Michigan youth and adults, from using our Masonic facilities to gather as a social club, as friends, or as a “Kids Lodge". With adult chaperones, youth may gather for fellowship, to study, to play games, share meals together, or any other activities not related to Job's Daughters International.

"For those who continue your journey with Job's Daughters International, I wish you great success, growth, and happiness in all you do. I will do my best to support you in any way possible that is not in conflict with the edict."

(Click image to enlarge)

Continue reading...

Winter

Premium Member
Cant connect me to Singapore lodge
That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread. If you want to connect with a specific jurisdiction, create a new thread asking the question. But first you should search the forum for what you are looking for because I guarantee that it has already been asked and answered.