My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to my Craft, 22 DEC (Miracles in daily life)

TonyT2020

Greetings RWs, PMs, and members of the Craft.

I extend you greetings, a message, and prayer on behalf of WM Blyden.

While people around him viewed the birth of John the Baptist as normal,
Zechariah saw the birth as a sign from God as fulfilling His promises to Israel.
Zechariah was filled with the Holy Spirit and prophesied, "Blessed be the Lord, God of Israel."
May we take note of Zechariah's attention to God.
He saw the extraordinary in what most viewed as ordinary.
We are surrounded by blessing and miracles, we need only look.

Prayer:
G.A.O.T.U.,
Thank you for allowing me one more time to pray for my brothers and their families.
We thank you for keeping us in your protective arms to begin a new week, Christmas week.
As everyone celebrate in their way, I pray that you rain down joy on our Craft and families.
I specifically pray that you bless our ADDGM and touch him with Your healing hands.
Touch all of the afflicted and sick that they may not loose hope this holiday season.
Strengthen them and those who care for and support them, they they may have joy that only You can bring.
God give us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change,
courage to change the things that we can, and wisdom to know the difference. Amen.

I pray that this communications find you and your loved ones blessed, happy, and safe.

Happy Holidays!