My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Mason Degree at Oak Forest Lodge #1398

jmflores

Brethren,

Zaden and I will both be raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason on Saturday March 22, 2014, and will be from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. If you are in the area, please drop by, and we would be happy to meet you on this special occasion. We were informed that there will also be a few visiting brothers from other lodges nearby, for the two degree conferral's since we both petitioned the lodge together and have shared this journey thus far taking our degrees together so come and join us in taking this big step towards more light.
:29:

http://oakforestlodge.org

jmflores

Thanks, I hope that all goes well with your petition, it can take some time but with determination, honesty, and patience you will do great.

otherstar

Congrats brothers! I don't know if I'll be able to make it (Oak Forest is my home lodge), but I'll be there in spirit and hope to make it over there sometime for a visit.