My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Tattoo

Ben Rodriguez

I met a brother at Vegas 32 in Las Vegas NV who is a tattoo artist for Vince Neal's shop in the strip, we sat together during a FC degree while I was in town, we later chatted about a masonic tattoo, he offered a nice discount ($100 for a tattoo quoted at $350) but unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to pay him a visit :(

Kenneth Lottman

Thinking about getting some work done... I have a good idea what I want it to look like the issue I'm having is wether or not to put my home lodges name on it or not? Any thoughts about this brothers?
This is sorta what I'm thinking about doing

Attachments

• image-3991146615.png
    image-3991146615.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 4,357

widows son

Premium Member
I want to get one but I want it to be a kind of nonchalant, I feel that once I complete the York degree I'll get something towards that but i was thinking of just getting something referring to Hiram. Maybe my profile pic

Brother Joe

I've considered getting the S&C on my inner right wrist. Just something that doesn't stand out, but it still noticeable.

widows son

Premium Member
I was thinking of gettin the dbl headed eagle once I get my 32nd, but that's not for a while. Im going through the York rite so I was thinking of gettin something to do with the keystone

P.Myers

Brother Kenneth,
Imo, your home lodge will always be where you were made a Mason. So even if you are transfered, move, or God forbid your lodge goes dark that will, in your heart, always be your lodge.

crono782

Premium Member
Under your watch band (ala The Skulls) would be pretty cool if it was a wrist tattoo. Hidden from view, but viewable to those how know you well.

EDIT: I had contemplated a tattoo in general under my watch dial as everyone who knows me knows I'm a wrist watch afficionado/collector. Sounds strange, but I feel like my timepiece is an extension of myself and I almost never leave home without wearing one. Feel like it would be poetic to have a meaningful tattoo connected to it.. Something like that. :huh:

Last edited:

jhale1158

Thought about doing the S&C on my wrists, palm side, one on each wrist. Always a constant reminder to myself

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
I can not remember if I ever posted my "newest" tattoo... Well, I suppose that it is no longer new since I got it for a Christmas present last year.

What do you think?

newtatoo2011.jpg

rpbrown

Premium Member
I have the square and compass in a Texas map on my back. However, the artist was not very good and really disappointed in his work. I now have a great artist and he is going to do a repair job on it and I will post pictures after it is done.

crono782

Premium Member
I've always wanted to get a texas w/ flag design inside it on my chest (left pec). I now kinda wanna get something fort worth related as part of it too as funkytown will always be my homeslice!