My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic rings

kastonw

Premium Member
Why is it every time I find a ring I finally like it's got a skull and cross bones on it I love the ring and have no problem with the skull and cross bones just don't feel like having to explain it to other people

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I got a simple silver signet ring with the S & C engraved into it. I have seen many with the skull and cross bones on it and I see where people would be curious and ask about it.

kastonw

Premium Member
Yea if I remember correctly the grand lodge of louisiana had sent out a memo about trying to avoid them but I can't remember what it 100% of it

MaineMason

My blue lodge ring is quite simple and rather small (I stand 5'8" and can't pull off any big ring). My father purchased it for me. It's older, probably from the 30's, simple 14 K gold with a garnet with the square and compasses set in in gold along with the letter "G". The sides have a level and a trowel in white gold. The jeweler who sized it for me said it was a nice specimen and actually said he found it more understated than many of the Masonic rings he had worked with. Which suits me just fine.

kastonw

Premium Member
My blue lodge ring is very simple it's stainless steel with the square and compass with the G as well but the one I would like to get has the knights templar cross and crown on top the square and compass on one side and Skull and cross bones on the other

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
My blue lodge ring is very simple it's stainless steel with the square and compass with the G as well but the one I would like to get has the knights templar cross and crown on top the square and compass on one side and Skull and cross bones on the other
Sounds like a very cool ring. Would like something like it when the time comes.

kastonw

Premium Member
This is it

Attachments

• 1416191755257.jpg
    1416191755257.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,056