My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic paintings, art work, etc

Mosaic

Let's post some neat artwork. I'll start us off.
Between-Friends-Masonic-Poster-Painting.jpg
gothic-masonic-temple--bannack-ghost-town-daniel-hagerman.jpg
0095Big.jpg

BroJoeSA56

The codex series are pretty cool as well, no real way to show blown up versions here as they only offer small thumbnails on the site: http://www.ryanjflynn.com/masonic-prints/[/QUOTE]

I have a few of Bro. Flynn's creations hanging on the wall in my office... I'd love to have one of his Illuminated patents... one of these days!

office.jpg

eXillmatic

Premium Member
The codex series are pretty cool as well, no real way to show blown up versions here as they only offer small thumbnails on the site: http://www.ryanjflynn.com/masonic-prints/

I have a few of Bro. Flynn's creations hanging on the wall in my office... I'd love to have one of his Illuminated patents... one of these days!

View attachment 3993

I'd like to get the limited edition complete accented codex series, maybe this years taxes will see those up on my wall!

BroJoeSA56

ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1395771995.144390.jpgImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1395772008.853178.jpgImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1395772019.923075.jpgImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1395772029.556753.jpg

Here are a few from a recent trip to the Scottish Rite Museum in Lexington, MA

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

jjjjjggggg

Premium Member
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1395799497.677413.jpgImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1395799509.892682.jpg

This three foot copper square and compasses got a good polish this week... Really neat story behind it... Very cool to see this kind of history in my local lodge.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App