My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ironic

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
AtgwYkBCIAEr_oW.jpg

Tattoo of Leviticus 18:22 forbidding homosexuality: $500. Not knowing that Leviticus 19:28 forbids tattoos: Priceless.

Also, what about:

Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard Leviticus 21:27)

I'm thinking it's time to start protesting against Supercuts!

Colby K

Premium Member
Ignorance . . . one of most entertaining/frustrating traits of so many modern Americans. I was ready to protest against Supercuts without the biblical reference. The one time I visited them they made the Navy Barber on my ship look like a seasoned Hollywood hair stylist.

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
I wonder if tattoo boy remembers to only wear the proper fibers in his garments, especially his prayer shawl and constant head covering--he better not be bare-headed.

Cigarzan

Premium Member
It looks like this guy is either in prison or in the zoo. Either way, it works! And Bryan, the head covering ain't a problem with me! Haha

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Ignorance . . . one of most entertaining/frustrating traits of so many modern Americans. I was ready to protest against Supercuts without the biblical reference. The one time I visited them they made the Navy Barber on my ship look like a seasoned Hollywood hair stylist.

I know that feeling. The only difference was that our barber on the ship was the same way as Supercuts. I think I could have done a better job doing it myself without a mirror and a pair of gardening shears.

Last edited:

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
It looks like this guy is either in prison or in the zoo. Either way, it works! And Bryan, the head covering ain't a problem with me! Haha

I'm catching up on the head covering. Soon enough, the sheriff will inform me to wear a hat or he'll ticket me for the traffic hazard caused by the glare from my head.

Cigarzan

Premium Member
You're a deputy? I retired from the THP in 2010 after 26 years. Stay safe...and I mean that.

I'm catching up on the head covering. Soon enough, the sheriff will inform me to wear a hat or he'll ticket me for the traffic hazard caused by the glare from my head.

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member

Actually if this guy is in a jail, I think he may be sending a message to other inmates not to look his way for "entertainment"...just a thought.