My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 6 Beta

Daniel Mosmeyer

Premium Member
How are the Windows phones? I am intrigued to see the new Windows 8 phones when they release. I am currently running the Windows 8 Consumer Preview on my Tablet PC and like it a lot.

It does everything I need...and then some. It works with my Xbox360, Windows Home Server 2011, personal Hotmail, work Exchange mail, Skydrive storage, Zune personal media device, comes with Office.........

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I used a Lumia 900 for a couple of weeks and loved it! The Metro UI is better than anything Android or iOS offers. The lack of apps was a deal breaker though. If I were to advise someone who isn't familiar with a smartphone, I'd probably recommend the Lumia over anything else. It's cheap, works great and stable.

rmorenc

Premium Member
Blake Bowden said:
Those running iOS 6, specifically on an iPhone 4S, is your HDR shots working?

It appears to be working for me (iOS 6b3, factory-unlocked 4S), but I noticed that it didn't save a non-HDR copy.