My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installed as Sovereign Master on My AMD Council Saturday

Keith C

At Saturday's meeting of Akhawiyah Council No 185, AMD I had the honor of being Installed as Sovereign Master. I am looking forward to a great year ahead!

Four Meetings a year will be MUCH easier to deal with then last year as MEHP of my RA Chapter and the previous 2 years as WM of my Lodge. Hopefully next year I won't be in charge of anything!

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Best wishes (even if under the wrong category :) ). Will you be attending Grand Council in February?

Keith C

Best wishes (even if under the wrong category :) ). Will you be attending Grand Council in February?
I figured it was the closest category given the requirement (at least in PA) that you must be a Royal Arch Mason to be considered for membership in AMD.

If you are referencing "Masonic Week" in Virginia, yes i am attending.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I figured it was the closest category given the requirement (at least in PA) that you must be a Royal Arch Mason to be considered for membership in AMD.

If you are referencing "Masonic Week" in Virginia, yes i am attending.
HRA is requirement of our Grand Council (and currently of all Grand Councils).
Yes, Grand Council is on the Saturday of Masonic Week. Please say hello.

Keith C

HRA is requirement of our Grand Council (and currently of all Grand Councils).
Yes, Grand Council is on the Saturday of Masonic Week. Please say hello.
No matter WHAT the topic I always add "Here in Pennsylvania" as we are so far out there according to most others!

I will say hello for sure!

sly

I would hope to but I cannot promise because I'm a Cancer victim and things don't work the way I would like them to but I will try

sly

At Saturday's meeting of Akhawiyah Council No 185, AMD I had the honor of being Installed as Sovereign Master. I am looking forward to a great year ahead!

Four Meetings a year will be MUCH easier to deal with then last year as MEHP of my RA Chapter and the previous 2 years as WM of my Lodge. Hopefully next year I won't be in charge of anything!
I'm sorry and I apologize! At the moment that I registered I was just looking for a home. I'm 74 years old a cancer patient and probably at the moment I wasn't paying attention so I apologize and I will take down my application

Keith C

I'm sorry and I apologize! At the moment that I registered I was just looking for a home. I'm 74 years old a cancer patient and probably at the moment I wasn't paying attention so I apologize and I will take down my application
I am very confused try to figure out what you are trying to say here.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Good brother, I think you’ve tagged the wrong thread.