My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indiana Historical Society's 'History Happy Hour': Freemasons In Indiana Today

by Christopher Hodapp

Join Michael Brumback and Chris Hodapp of the Masonic Library and Museum of Indiana for a discussion on the history of Indiana's Freemasons and see highlights from the Museum’s collection.

"From our founding fathers to several Presidents, the legacy of the Masons has profoundly impacted the United States; but what do we know about them? Join Michael Brumback, President of the Masonic Library and Museum of Indiana, for a discussion on the history of the Indiana Masons and see highlights from the museum’s collection."
This is a free program. 'History Happy Hour' takes place virtually over Zoom. You can either join through an internet-connected device or calling-in via phone.

This program will be an online Zoom presentation. It begins today (July 20th) at 5:30PM and ending at 6:30 (Eastern Time).

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Please note: Registration closes at 3:30PM - two hours prior to the start of the program.

When you register, you will receive a link and phone number through the email you used to register about two hours before the program begins. Don’t see the email? Make sure to check your spam or junk folder.

Also, if you don't already have a free Zoom account, consider signing up ahead of time to help avoid connection delays. Visit Zoom HERE.

The Indiana Historical Society collects and preserves Indiana’s unique stories; brings Hoosiers together in remembering and sharing the past; and inspires a future grounded in our state’s uniting values and principles. IHS is a Smithsonian Affiliate and a member of the International Coalition of Sites of Conscience.

IHS is headquartered in the Eugene and Marilyn Glick Indiana History Center in Indianapolis.

Continue reading...

Winter

Premium Member
This looks interesting. But I doubt I'll be able to get out of work in time to watch. I'll have to see if the recording will be viewable later.