My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need join

Winter

Premium Member
If you are in Jordan, as your profile suggests, then you are out of luck. Freemasonry is still prohibited there.

omar basyouni

I want to join Freemasonry because I want to be the best and best person in all areas of life. I want to be the best
Freemasonry includes the best people who make it easy for me to elevate myself to the top when I get to know the best people and gain experiences from them. This is one of the reasons for joint
Iam a civil engineering student at a German university
I'm 21 years old

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Contact a lodge in Germany. They are on the internet.
I want to join Freemasonry because I want to be the best and best person in all areas of life. I want to be the best
Freemasonry includes the best people who make it easy for me to elevate myself to the top when I get to know the best people and gain experiences from them. This is one of the reasons for joint
Iam a civil engineering student at a German university
I'm 21 years old

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
I want to join in Jordan
It is possible to join in Jordan BUT it is pretty difficult as: a) it is ostensibly against the Law to become a Freemason and b) there are only about 3 "regular" Lodges of Freemasons in the entire country, they are located in Amman and all fall under the Grand Lodge of Scotland (in Scotland) as there is no Grand Lodge of Freemasons in Jordan.

When you return home to Jordan you may be able to find contact information in a telephone directory and you will be able to reach out to one of them and find out if it is possible to join.

omar basyouni

It is possible to join in Jordan BUT it is pretty difficult as: a) it is ostensibly against the Law to become a Freemason and b) there are only about 3 "regular" Lodges of Freemasons in the entire country, they are located in Amman and all fall under the Grand Lodge of Scotland (in Scotland) as there is no Grand Lodge of Freemasons in Jordan.

When you return home to Jordan you may be able to find contact information in a telephone directory and you will be able to reach out to one of them and find out if it is possible to join.
Yes, I am now in Jordan, and there are no numbers for the forums in the phone book. I am in Amman, and the meetings become private, but I do not know anyone. Can you give me the number of a responsible person or a member who helps me join and learn about the rules for Jordan

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Yes, I am now in Jordan, and there are no numbers for the forums in the phone book. I am in Amman, and the meetings become private, but I do not know anyone. Can you give me the number of a responsible person or a member who helps me join and learn about the rules for Jordan
You need to do some learning about what Freemasonry is, there is no responsible person, you wish to join a private group not some kind of company. If there are no public telephone numbers it will be because all numbers are personal numbers of the members and it means that you will have to write a letter to introduce yourself to a Lodge.

Now it's time for you to put some actual effort into your search as it took me about 1 minute to find correspondence addresses for the Scottish Lodges that I mentioned previously.

omar basyouni

You need to do some learning about what Freemasonry is, there is no responsible person, you wish to join a private group not some kind of company. If there are no public telephone numbers it will be because all numbers are personal numbers of the members and it means that you will have to write a letter to introduce yourself to a Lodge.

Now it's time for you to put some actual effort into your search as it took me about 1 minute to find correspondence addresses for the Scottish Lodges that I mentioned previously.
I read well about Freemasonry, but the addresses on the Internet are old: 2 in Um Uthaina and one in Al Yadoudeh

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
I read well about Freemasonry, but the addresses on the Internet are old: 2 in Um Uthaina and one in Al Yadoudeh
So it's time for you to write a lovely letter introducing yourself, where you live, what you do for a job and explaining why you would like to join a Lodge, if they're interested they'll get back to you.

omar basyouni

So it's time for you to write a lovely letter introducing yourself, where you live, what you do for a job and explaining why you would like to join a Lodge, if they're interested they'll get back to you.
I told you that the addresses on the Internet are very old and currently do not exist. As for the letter, I am ready. Is there an email to which I can send the letter?

omar basyouni

I told you that the addresses on the Internet are very old and currently do not exist. As for the letter, I am ready. Is there an email to which I can send the letter?
Or do you know people who are Masons in Jordan who help me because I read that in Jordan it is difficult to join them

MarkR

Premium Member
Or do you know people who are Masons in Jordan who help me because I read that in Jordan it is difficult to join them
If we knew, we wouldn't tell you, because we don't know you. Since Freemasonry is technically not permitted in Jordan, identifying members could possibly get them into difficulty. For all we know, you could be a government agent trying to get information. Sorry, but you're on your own to find someone there who might help you.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
I have already outlined your options in the previous posts, there is no shortcut to membership and it is up to you to reach out to the Freemasons where you are and ask if they will let you join.

Asking Freemasons half way around the world won't help you
There is no email address we have already worked that out, your letter needs to go into the Postal service or you must deliver it yourself to the Masonic Hall and post it through the door.