My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to handle?

blacksmith83

Hi guys,
Recently i started seeing a girl and in conversation she asked me to tell her something about me that not many other people know. So i told her I'm petitioning to become a mason, she wasn't sure what that meant. So i tried to explain the best i could of what it is to be a mason, later that day i received a text from her asking if i worship satan lol. Seems she thought to research it but ended up on a few anti-masonic sites lol. Can anyone let me know of some credible links to send her so she doesnt gettge wrong ideas of masonry.
Much thanks,
Lee

My Freemasonry HD

crono782

Premium Member
Hah, you could get this book for her to read: http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/masonic-wife.html
Then again, the silly anti-religion internet stuff probably might scare her less than the 'W' word on the cover of that book. ;)

She should know though that the internet LOVES its conspiracy theories and like you said she probably found those first as they're way more vocal. Who would know masonry better: a non-member who sits at the computer all day compiling UFO theories in their tin hats or actual members sitting in front of the computer discussing masonic topics. lol

Last edited:

blacksmith83

Haha well i dont think id give her that book lol, just started seeing her and dont think id do well to give her two wrong ideas lol

My Freemasonry HD

dfreybur

Premium Member
Is she still around and has she come around? To me it would be necessary for her to come around for her to still be around.

Browncoat

Should've told her you were scouting for sacrificial virgins, and invited her to a meeting. Good ice breaker, there.

:)

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

crono782

Premium Member
"Excuse me. Do you think these bar napkins smell like chloroform? I'm kidding. Fred Searing. Can I buy you a drink?" :lol: