My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from South Africa

Justin Buirski

Greetings & Salutations.
In addition to the info on my profile I am a 3rd generation South African Freemason, a member for 41 years in Lodges Bergvliet; la Belle Alliance; de Goede Verwachting & Marina.
A 3X past master I held active provincial (Southern Division) rank for 12 years before being put out to pasture as a past conferred grand officer.

As the IPM of de Goede Verwachting we are interested in expanding our web exposure (www.glsa23.co.za) to include a social media presence with a wide coverage.

We do run a WhatsApp closed user group that is very mobile effective yet would be interested in experimenting whether MyFremasonry, with it's existing structures, could serve our above needs.

Blake - If and when you read this intro, could you have a look at the lodges website (as above) and revert to me about whether you might be interested in porting across some of the local flavored material.

Fraternally

Justin

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Last edited: