My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Ohio!

mydriasis

Hello brothers and fellows. My name is Sam V, and I am an Entered Apprentice from Shelby Lodge 350 in Ohio. Good to meet you! I'll be transformed into a Fellowcraft toward the end of this month. I am very excited.

MarkR

Premium Member
Welcome Brother Sam. I made my first real visit to Ohio last summer (that is, other than just passing through) to Akron for the Royal Order of Scotland meeting, then up to Cleveland for the Annual Session of the Scottish Rite, NMJ.

Last edited:

Andre van der Lans

Hello brothers and fellows. My name is Sam V, and I am an Entered Apprentice from Shelby Lodge 350 in Ohio. Good to meet you! I'll be transformed into a Fellowcraft toward the end of this month. I am very excited.
Hello Br Sam,
My home Lodge is 295 and we just celebrated
the Summer Solstice called St Jan here in the Netherlands.

Matt L

Site Benefactor
Congratulations Brother Sam. Keep us posted on your progress. You've landed in a great forum. Great Men and Masons here from all over the world.