My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FC coming up.

coomby

I'm just jumping on the band wagon here. I've just received the date for my FC degree as the 17 June. I can't wait!

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
I like to tell other EA's to settle down and pay attention to this degree.

Here's why...
You're two best nights are the night you are initiated and the night you are raised. The Fellowcraft is just a step to get your MM degree, correct? WRONG! :14:

This degree is probably the most important in Masonry imo. Pay attention. Do not rush it and do not ignore anything in this degree. Pay attention to the lectures. The last lecture is my favorite of them all.

Enjoy it.

Edited: I know we are trustworthy brothers here but lots of non masons read this site so you might want to blur out your address.

coomby

I like to tell other EA's to settle down and pay attention to this degree.

Here's why...
You're two best nights are the night you are initiated and the night you are raised. The Fellowcraft is just a step to get your MM degree, correct? WRONG! :14:

This degree is probably the most important in Masonry imo. Pay attention. Do not rush it and do not ignore anything in this degree. Pay attention to the lectures. The last lecture is my favorite of them all.

Enjoy it.

Edited: I know we are trustworthy brothers here but lots of non masons read this site so you might want to blur out your address.

I'll be paying as much attention as I can, Thank you Brother Steve.

ryanRobinson

ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1397804315.810061.jpg

Companion Joe

Premium Member
Congratulations, and enjoy the degree. As has been previously posted, don't ignore this degree. It gets overshadowed by the EA and MM degrees, but it is just as important.

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Congratulations and I hope you had fun! I loved my fc degree! It really is a beautiful degree.....I will be senior deacon at my lodge this next year so I will need to brush up on my floor work soon.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I'd encourage a review of the charge of this degree. As it was once the final degree, I the charge sums up my view of the craft.