My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Football Playoffs

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Well, it is about that time. I gotta say that this football season went by pretty darn fast. Right now,the ESPN league just wrapped up the first week of the first round of playoffs. Looking good so far. Hopefully, I can keep Bro. Parker out at bay this next week so that I can reserve my spot in the championship matchup in the ESPN league.

The Yahoo league doesn't start playoffs till week 16, so hopefully I can hold onto that number three spot :)

Thanks everyone for joining up and playing. It has been a really fun time. This was my first chance to play with other Brothers, and I am hoping that we get the chance again next season to restart both the Yahoo and ESPN leagues back up. I know that I will be setting up a Fantasy Baseball league again this coming up season if anyone wants to look to maybe do that as well. I know it is really long season and can be pretty tiring changing up the lineups just about everyday, but I love the heck out of baseball and had a great time with the fantasy side of it. I will post a thread whenever it gets to that time.

Anywho....Good luck to everyone that are in the playoffs (even in the consolation brackets..lol). Thanks for playing and I had a great time!

owls84

Premium Member
Well just be glad that they are sitting Aaron Rogers and both my running backs have been hurt. Even my back ups I picked up. I get McFadden back though so we shall see on the Yahoo League.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
McFadden may not come back at all for the rest of the season. All three fantasy podcasts I listen to say even though he hopes to return before the season ends, they find it extremely doubtful. Especially in time for any of the fantasy season.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
And yea, there are a lot of injuries lately. I barely scraped by by the skin of my teeth last week. This week Big Ben may be out cause of an injury.... I'm gonna have to try and work it hard this week lol

owls84

Premium Member
How about me benching Rogers for Romo this week in my ESPN League.... that helped