My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EU to hold atheist and freemason summit

PeterLT

Premium Member
I'm not too sure I approve of this somehow. I'm not entirely sure why but the words "pompous ass" come to mind in anything the EU does.
 

Benton

Premium Member
Yeah, I saw this and it disconcerted me. I went into more detail on my thoughts on this here, on my blog, but basically I'm very afraid that the Grand Orient lodges may, inadvertently, speak for all of Masonry at that summit. I think all regular lodges need to make it clear, in wake of whatever the Grand Orients say at those summits, that there is no one body speaking for all of Masonry, and the Grand Orients speak only for themselves, not for the rest of us.
 
Top