My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Completing the petition

Bro. Bennett

Premium Member
Congratulations kwilbourn... Now get busy and get the work done so we can see this posting changed to that of a MM...

kwilbourn

Thanks Stephen, it's good to know that even at this early stage I'm not in this alone.

Congrats and good luck. Remember that every one of us had to do what you're doing.

Thank you relapse. I'm looking forward to the work ahead.

Congratulations kwilbourn... Now get busy and get the work done so we can see this posting changed to that of a MM...

Absolutely! Looking forward to jumping in to the work. Thank you sir.

MikeMay

Premium Member
The Initiation will be here before you know it, then the work begins....keep us informed on your progress! ;-)

S.Courtemanche

Premium Member
Kevin, will receive the first degree in Masonry tonight, unfortunately I won't be able to attend (out of the state for two weeks) so good luck tonight Kevin and I hope you enjoy your journey in Masonry :)

Stephen

Congrats Kevin! Best of luck to you! Just relax your mind as much as possible and absorb as many details as you can. You'll do just fine!

kwilbourn

Kevin, will receive the first degree in Masonry tonight, unfortunately I won't be able to attend (out of the state for two weeks) so good luck tonight Kevin and I hope you enjoy your journey in Masonry :)

Thanks Steve! Safe Travels.

Congrats Kevin! Best of luck to you! Just relax your mind as much as possible and absorb as many details as you can. You'll do just fine!

Stephen, Thank you! I'll do my best. Congrats on your upcoming FC as well.

Geeksgalore

Well as far as I understand, Free and Accepted Masons is open to Mature Age (21) and a proper answer to Three questions. We just Initiated a new Candidate last Tuesday from a completely different town as he had just moved to ours. He was sponsored from three of his friends that are Lodge members in his old town. We made a motion, sent out our investigating committee and then balloted in the standard manner, all were favourable. He is now initiated and all our Brethren support him and will offer to help him with his work.

kwilbourn

Just a quick update; I returned my EA proficiency last night at our stated meeting. I'd certainly had enough practice and it paid off. Following the proficiency, I was passed to the degree of Fellow Craft, and that was quite an experience as well. All in all, a very memorable night.