My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chapter ring

zouzoum

Wearing ur chapter ring instead of FM ring ? Do u see it better in a place where the fraternity is not

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Companion Joe

Premium Member
I don't have a Chapter ring, but I have been looking for a nice one. I don't know that I see anything in a better place than the other (and I'm not real sure what you are asking). I'd wear a Chapter ring to YR events and my S&C ring to Blue Lodge events. That's what I do with lapel pins.

zouzoum

I mean that wearing s&c ring in some areas where ppl r against the fraternity would be noticed so masons avoid to wear it. So I mean can u replace ur everyday ring with ur royal arch ring bcz most ppl wouldnt knw it

MarkR

Premium Member
Most days I wear a S&C ring. Some days I wear my 14° Scottish Rite ring; almost nobody outside of the craft would know what it is.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
A triple Tau could evoke a lot of emotion, depending on the person. If I do advertise Chapter, I wear a keystone watch fob, which is common, but not as recognizable as the S&C. I'd like to get a pin like the piece in my avatar.
If wearing the S&C is a problem, you might just forgo any rings or pins. Or wear a "flip" ring.

Companion Joe

Premium Member
I don't wear my ring daily because I am not a jewelry guy. About the only time I wear it is to lodge, church, funeral home, dress up events, etc. I don't take into consideration what someone might think. I am proud to be a Mason. If they'd like to think crazy things, I am more than happy to discuss it with them and set them straight (or at least as much as they are willing to be straighten out).

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I don't wear my ring daily because I am not a jewelry guy. About the only time I wear it is to lodge, church, funeral home, dress up events, etc. I don't take into consideration what someone might think. I am proud to be a Mason. If they'd like to think crazy things, I am more than happy to discuss it with them and set them straight (or at least as much as they are willing to be straighten out).
Same here. I was made an MM last Monday and right after the ritual I put on my S & C ring and have not taken it off since. If someone sees my ring and dosen't like it, too bad. I'm very proud and honored to be a member of the Craft and will always wear my ring.

crono782

Premium Member
Being HP and TIM this year, I want to get a chapter and/or council ring. Haven't seen any I like yet though.

El Dud3rino

Being HP and TIM this year, I want to get a chapter and/or council ring. Haven't seen any I like yet though.

Go check Etsy, they have some neat ones there. I found 00 (7/16) plugs there with the S&C. But they have some nice hand made stuff.

Brother Joel
Master Mason
Epes Randolph Lodge #32
Tucson AZ