My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brother in need of employment

navyhmsemt

Hi Brothers. First off, great app so far. I am only a 1st right now but having trouble finding a coach to study with. I live in Greenville, SC and am a member of A.F.M #350. I currently hold an NREMT-B license and and certified in SC. I am also a firefighter. I am in school for paramedic. I am willing to do any and all jobs out there. I have a 12 week old baby boy and a 5 1/2 year old as well as a wife. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Brothers.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

Shahkem

Peace Square. I reside in Spartanburg. There's a company named Lear Corp. located in Greer. They're hiring. And BMW is also still hiring as well. If you're willing to work in manufacturing, I would aim at those 2.

Freemason Connect HD

navyhmsemt

I was a firefighter/EMT at the BMW plant from 2009 to 2012. I saw how the associates work and refuse to go back to work for anyone associated with them

Shahkem

I was a firefighter/EMT at the BMW plant from 2009 to 2012. I saw how the associates work and refuse to go back to work for anyone associated with them

Ok. Lol

Freemason Connect HD

navyhmsemt

Oops. Sorry I posted in the wrong spot. I'm new to this app.

Txmason

Checkout the Houston fire department website or check with departments in the area you will be living in.