My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad pitt?

Capricornguy

Brad pitt also a freemason? He evidently openly wears a ring and doesn't care to show it in public or during interviews.

Winter

Premium Member
Do.you have a pic or news article of him wearing it?

Transmitted via R5 astromech using Tapatalk Galactic

Chaz

I found 1 picture on Google that other pages used, most were pages about the Illuminati so I wouldn't say they're credible.

Capricornguy

I found 1 picture on Google that other pages used, most were pages about the Illuminati so I wouldn't say they're credible.

That's most the mess online with people who are masons. Also pics of Val Kilmer at a Lodge party/concert charity event.

Capricornguy

Do.you have a pic or news article of him wearing it?

They have pics of his rings and also a lodge with film actors/directors in hollywood. Forgot which lodge it was but found it interesting. I also hope to visit. I hear its beautiful inside.

Winter

Premium Member
They have pics of his rings and also a lodge with film actors/directors in hollywood. Forgot which lodge it was but found it interesting. I also hope to visit. I hear its beautiful inside.
Who is "they"? Got a link so we can all see the evidence?

Winter

Premium Member
Must be because I am on my phone but I am not seeing any pictures on the site you linked of Brad Pitt that claim he is a Mason. And he is not mentioned as a prominent member.

The only picture I can find that claim he is a Mason because he is showing off a Masonic ring is, in my opinion, definitely not a Masonic ring. Plenty of claims he is Illuminati, but lacking more evidence, I dont believe he is.
86b624dd85956dc01ef26b5bf43db69b.jpg

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
That link mentions no modern people. North Hollywood has always been an “actors” lodge but that was in the golden days.

Agreed that that is not a Masonic ring, Winter.

Bloke

Premium Member
Must be because I am on my phone but I am not seeing any pictures on the site you linked of Brad Pitt that claim he is a Mason. And he is not mentioned as a prominent member.

The only picture I can find that claim he is a Mason because he is showing off a Masonic ring is, in my opinion, definitely not a Masonic ring. Plenty of claims he is Illuminati, but lacking more evidence, I dont believe he is.
86b624dd85956dc01ef26b5bf43db69b.jpg

Everyone knows you are a member of the Illuminati and are covering for him. We know. Hell, you even own an R5 astromech. It is in your signature.
* Conclusive proof given*
*Case Closed*
*Goes to Conspiracy Site *
*Reveals Winter is Grand Master of Illuminati*

jermy Bell

It's a glam life us masons lead. Everyone wants to be one. But the problem is that anyone can buy a masonic ring, and parade around with it. Untill that person is called out on it. Then again we don't have a member's directory that we can check to see who is really who.