My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Week Has Gone By

owls84

Premium Member
Another week has passed but the results are the same. I went into Monday down in both leagues but I only needed a couple of points on my Yahoo League and needed 18 points on my ESPN league. Well needless to say the Discount Double Check himself came through once again. After being derailed for a week I am back at the top almost sealing my playoff spot. Well it was nice to loose a game just to know how it feels but I am back on top. So this is what the Yankees feel like, everyone hate 'em and all.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
So, how did you get your roster?? Were you even online for the draft? I bet I would be doing absolutely awesome and flawless as well. Heck, out of you, me, Hemenway, and Beathard (top four right now; with threeway tie for 2nd in the W-L records) I believe that I was the only one that was online for the draft and picked my own players. I guess I should have been smart and let Yahoo and her projections with autopick choose mine for me. My nine year old daughter that doesn't know a thing about football other than her cousin is awesome at it would be doing great too if she relied on the autopick. I bet that was your strategy anyway. "Oh, I'm just going to let the computer pick for me. What can go wrong cause I'll get the best possible players available"...lol

Haha, just in case I am wrong and for the sake of humility, I may or may not be wrong about Swamp being online for the draft. I do know that Beathard and Hemenway weren't online during the draft, and I am thinking I am pretty sure that you weren't either Swamp, but I could be wrong about that. I was just paying more attention to them cause I couldn't believe the players they were landing from autopick. But I do think that you weren't online. But, I have been wrong before and I just like talking smack (all out of fun and laughs) in fantasy football...lol

Last edited:

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
And don't get too comfy up there in the number one slot, Swamp. There is still a lot of time left and several people have been injured lately (none on your roster, but those injuries could and hopefully will impact your roster's value)...lol We still got some time to make some more changes and do a little headhunting on you :)

owls84

Premium Member
I was online pal in both of my drafts. That's how I got Aaron Rogers 3rd in both drafts. You bite your tongue. It was a snake drafts so I picked 3rd last every other round.

THemenway

You better thank God that I didn't get to draft myself. Although I landed some good picks, I would have been able to make some picks on the fly that would have had y'all cringing worse than you already were!!!!!
Even if I were to win the super bowl this year, I'd have an asterick next to the title.
Next year, its on! Prepare to be amazed.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Suuuuuuure thing buddy....lol "Put it on the board!"...lol (Five man club points to anyone that knows where that quote is from...lol)

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Lol I guess there was mutiple places where that comes from. I was thining about the ESPN Fantasy Focus podcast with The Talented Mr. Roto and Nate Ravitz...lol You still get your man club points though..lol